Lizeth Yarlequé runs a team that provides filming services for documentaries in Peru and Galapagos (Ecuador). We are proud and know a lot of our culture, food, traditions, people and so more!
Our main services are:
- A bilingual team (English-Spanish)
- Video Journalist and Documentary Filmmakers
- Production management in order to arrange permits, locations, characters, etc.
- Fixers at locations for the shooting days
- DP, Videographer and camera people focused on shooting documentaries.
- Sound experts focused on shooting documentaries.
- Logistics support to arrange accommodations, transportation, etc
- We work all over Peru, from Machu Picchu in Cusco to the jungle in Iquitos or the coast in Lima and also in Ecuador and Galapagos.
Producer and Documentary filmmaker in Peru – Lizeth
My instinct worrying regarding human issues brought me to have a great interest on the development of documentaries with the constant motivation to show that humans we always can be better.
However, this was not always my career. I carry a degree in Architecture. I worked in that industry for some years until I found my real passion in life! Documentary Filming!
After some time working in a Production company in N.Ireland, UK during the 2017 and after winning a few international competitions I run a team now that works for the biggest producers, directors and channels around the world.
Producer and Fixer in Galapagos and Ecuador – Yoya
Through my work, I try to showcase the stories that matter and inspire others to come and discover the wonders and secrets our countries hide. For me, creativity and quality are everything. I work hard every day to ensure my services are of the highest international standards.
With over 18 years experience in Communications and PR, and 10 years as a Production liaison I have helped others to find and discover the beauty and wonders in this unique country’s. My passion is helping others find ways to make the world fall in love with Ecuador and the Enchanted Islands of Galápagos, and through life-changing experiences motivate millions to find the need for conservations and immediate actions.